Who can request help?
Typically, your institution’s authorized CollegeNET contacts should request help from our Help Desk by clicking the Submit a Request button on the top right. If we receive a support request from an unknown contact, we may need to verify their identity with a previously authorized contact at your institution for security. When your institution’s contact emails us with a problem, our Help Desk staff assigns a help ticket number that stays open until the problem is resolved. This enables us to have immediate access to the history of your issue and provides you with a point of contact for discussing the issue.
ApplyWeb Customer Support
ApplyWeb Customer Support Hours
ApplyWeb Customer Support is available via email from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, but you can send an email or support request at any time. During peak season, we respond to applicant and recommender email on Sundays, and we also extend our hours to 6:00 am - 6:00 pm (12:00 am on peak filing dates). If a support ticket is opened outside standard hours, our response is generally within one business day.
ApplyWeb Customer Support contact information
- ApplyWeb Forms: Click the Submit a Request button on the top right of https://clientapp.collegenet.support/hc/en-us for issues with ApplyWeb Forms Management.
- Admit/Prospect CRM: Click the Submit a Request button on the top right of https://admithelp.collegenet.support/hc/en-us for issues pertaining to Admit or Prospect.
- Applicants: applicants can click the Submit a Request button on the top right of https://applyweb.collegenet.support/hc/en-us for technical assistance with their application.
- Recommenders: recommenders can click the Submit a Request button on the top right of https://applyweb.collegenet.support/hc/en-us for technical assistance submitting a Letter of Recommendation.
What to do before Submitting a Request
Before submitting a request, do the following:
- Check the appropriate Customer Support Center (ApplyWeb Forms or CRM) for articles, FAQs, or Community posts addressing your request.
- Determine the priority of your request.
- Collect the information you need to describe your request.
- Determine whether you want to make a post in the Community or Submit a Request to the Help Desk
- Make a post in the Community at https://clientapp.collegenet.support/hc/en-us/community/topics and wait for responses from ApplyWeb Customer Support and other ApplyWeb experts and users.
- Alternatively, click the Submit a Request button on the top right and fill out the form.
Please Note: If you are not your institution’s authorized CollegeNET contact, describe your problem to your contact, who can then contact the Help Desk.
Describing your Request
- When submitting a request, please have the following information available:
- Your name and institution.
- The product your request is related to: ApplyWeb Form, Admit, or Prospect.
- If ApplyWeb Form, the form code(s) affected.
- Any relevant attached files including request spreadsheets and screenshots.
- A description of the impact the request
- A detailed description of the request, including any error messages you’ve received.
- If this is change requests, any relevant attachments, including spreadsheets, data files, and PDFs.
- If this is an issue or problem, please include the browser you’re using.
- If this is an issue or problem, write down the exact steps taken that resulted in the problem, including any error messages.
Please Note: You may want to take a screen capture of the error message and send it to us.
- If this is an issue or problem, follow the steps you took again to see if you can reproduce the problem.
How ApplyWeb Customer Support handles your request
ApplyWeb Customer Support uses a ticket reporting and tracking application that allows us to log your reported problem and assign it to the appropriate person based on the information you’ve given us.
If ApplyWeb Customer Support is able to address the request quickly, they do so. However, if the request requires gathering additional information, testing, or research, the person assigned to your ticket will be in contact with you periodically until the request is resolved and the help ticket closed.
Giving us feedback
CollegeNET welcomes your comments on how requests are handled and anything else. We hope you’ll take the time to complete the follow-up survey that is sent to you after a ticket is resolved. Please feel free to use the Submit a Request button anytime with feedback regarding your CollegeNET services.